Buzzwords in Sonography
Buzzwords in Sonography is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: February 24, 2016
Date of Most Recent Review: February 24, 2019
Expiration Date: February 23, 2022
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Educational Objectives :
Upon completion of this activity the participant will be able to:
• Explain how coded excitation works and how it is applied.
• Describe how harmonic imaging improves image quality.
• Explain how 3D images are acquired.
• Compare 2D and 3D imaging technology.
• Describe how panoramic imaging and compound imaging are accomplished.
• List ways that compound imaging improves images.
• Define elastography and describe how it is accomplished.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pulmonary Medicine