Breathing Essentials 204 Course
Sleep Apnea is organized by OnlineContinuingED, LLC. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 1 Hours.
This 1-hour seminar discusses the two types of sleep apnea; Central Sleep Apnea and Obstructive Sleep Apnea. A detailed discussion of the physiology of breathing during sleep and control of breathing during sleep will be presented. The causes and treatment of Central Sleep Apnea will be examined. Obstructive sleep apnea risk factors, causes and treatments including specific exercises will be outlined.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Name and describe the different types of sleep apnea.
• Describe the three levels of Apnea-hypopnea index AHI.
• List five symptoms of sleep apnea.
• List two treatments for sleep apnea.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Hours : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine