Breast Imaging: Screening and Diagnosis
Breast Imaging: Screening and Diagnosis is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Aug 09, 2017 - Aug 08, 2023.
The target audience for this medical event is radiologists at all training levels with an interest in breast imaging, including the interpretation of mammograms and the evaluation of all breast imaging patients. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 17.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
Course Description :
This in-depth course includes discussion regarding advanced techniques in breast imaging, the principles of tomosynthesis, screening recommendations and controversies and breast density in breast cancer risk and assessment.
Goals and Objectives:
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
• Describe current and new utilization for digital breast tomosynthesis and its importance in clinical practice.
• Evaluate screening recommendations and controversies along with benefits of screening mammography.
• Utilize Breast MRI for the high-risk patient and venues for the diagnostic patient or the average risk patient.
• Explain breast density and its importance in breast cancer risk and risk assessment. Identify latest applications of imaging technologies.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 17.5
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine