Breast Imaging Fundamentals and Innovations is organized by American Seminar Institute (ASI) and will be held during Jun 01, 2016 - May 31, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is Radiologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Explain the roles and potential benefits of digital breast tomosynthesis in the screening and diagnosis of breast cancer and benign breast diseases.
• Discuss the data on screening breast ultrasound in women with dense breasts.
• Summarize the emerging technologies of ultrasound elastoraphy, diffusionweighted breast MRI and molecular breast imaging.
• Discuss the methods of breast cancer risk assessment and how they can be integrated into breast imaging practices.
• Demonstrate image-guided breast biopsy skills.
• Identify the changes in the new BI-RADs 5th edition for breast MRI.
• Discuss the data on the use of breast MRI in the screening of high and intermediate risk women.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine