Breast Cancer and Weight Management Course
Breast Cancer and Weight Management Course is organized by Great Valley Publishing Company, Inc. (GVP)
Course opens: 08/11/2017
Course expires: 08/10/2020
• 2.00 CDR
This continuing education course identifies and examines research relating to weight changes during and after breast cancer treatment and explores how RDs can work with patients to help them achieve a healthy weight.
After completing this continuing education course, nutrition professionals should be better able to:
• Explain the mechanisms related to the risk of weight gain during breast cancer treatment.
• State the significance and potential consequences of weight gain, overweight, and obesity in the breast cancer survivor population.
• Identify successful techniques for weight management in this population.
• Apply knowledge of the risks of weight gain and effective interventions to individuals and groups.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine