Breast & Axillary Anatomy & Physiology
Breast & Axillary Anatomy & Physiology is organized by Medical Technology Management Institute (MTMI).
Category A/A+ CE credit is pending approval by the ASRT. An application for 2 hours of credit for radiologic technologists recognized by the ARRT and various licensure states has been filed.
This program covers breast and axillary anatomy and physiology including the following components: Localization terminology, External anatomy, Internal anatomy, Histology and cytology, and Physiology
Upon completion of this program participants will be able to
• Identify breast and axillary internal and external anatomical structures
• Comprehend localization terminology
• Understand development and changes seen in the composition of the tissues in the breast throughout lifetime due to hormonal changes
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credit : 2
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine