Boston Radiology Review is organized by Radicon Institute of Radiology.
• Candidates taking FRCR 2B Exam
• Those taking radiology Boards such as European board, Arab Boards, and FCPS
An intensive and comprehensive radiology case review series with more than 300 multi-modality peer-reviewed cases from all six (6) modules covering cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, GI/GU, Paediatric, and Neuro Imaging for exam preparation and refresher course.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Enhance skills in reporting practice through a practical and comprehensive approach.
• Develop greater confidence with reference articles and structured reports.
• Identify and improve skills and knowledge gap if any and clear ways by which these can be addressed.
Mode of Instructions:
Online Self-paced and cased based learning with more than 330 real DICOM cases directly on your web browser.
• 1 month access - £499
• 4 month access - £599
• 6 month access - £699