CME : 1.5
Beyond Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) - Inhibitors: Optimizing Care for Patients with Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) is organized by Gastrointestinal Health Foundation (GiHF) and will be held from Nov 27, 2018 - Nov 27, 2019. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
This enduring activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of gastroenterologists and gastroenterology fellows, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and all other healthcare professionals involved in the care and treatment of adult patients with IBD.
After completing this program, participants should be better able to:
• Describe the mechanism, efficacy, and safety of new and emerging therapies in IBD
• Incorporate practice guidelines/pathways and newer therapies effectively into clinical practice
• Summarize clinical practice guidelines for health maintenance strategies, including immunization recommendations, for patients with IBD
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine