Basic Radiation Safety Course is organized by Radicon Institute of Radiology.
• Interventional cardiologists, Urologists, Nephrologists and Orthopaedic Surgeons
• All Physicians in medical, surgical, acute diagnostic divisions
• Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, Operation Theatre Staff
• Radiologists and interventional radiologists
• Radiographers and radiology technologists
• Dentists, Dental clinic staff
This course provides the technical and practical information mandatory for all health professionals dealing directly or indirectly with the medical use of radiation. It course covers awareness of the content of any special requirements for permanent facility or site operations and the importance of complying with these.
Mode of Instructions:
• Online and Self-paced Learning with Pre-recorded lectures, Preliminary and Final Assessment
• Also available for group virtual class with live instructors
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course (30 days access) Fee||Final Fee||GBP 99.00|
Accredited by DHCR with 1.5 CPD Points.
Toll free Number
Radiology +1 More
CPD Credit 12