CME : 2
ASC Ophthalmology - Medical Informatics (CERNER) is organized by Baptist Health South Florida.
Course opens: 01/01/2018
Course expires: 06/01/2022
Baptist Health South Florida designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
2.00 Nurse Practitioners
2.00 General certificate of attendance
• Navigate and utilize Cerner electronic medical record system.
• Reduce redundancy and improve delivery of care throughout Baptist Health South Florida entities utilizing a single centralized system for clinicians to review patients’ progress against expected outcomes, document findings, initiate and update orders and receive important timely notifications which affect patient treatment plans.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Baptist Health providers including physicians, fellows, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
CME 1.25 +4
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine