CME : 27.5
2014 RC: Approach to Diagnosis: A Case-Based Review Course is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS).
Issuance Date: September 15, 2014
Expiration Date: September 14, 2020
27.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
27.5 American Board of Radiology©, MOC Part II, Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) Credits.
The Approach to Diagnosis: A Case Based Imaging Review is a designed to prepare initial and recertifying radiologists for the American Board of Radiology ("ABR") exams, both the Diagnostic Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology Subspecialty Exams. This course is designed at its core to offer knowledge every competent practicing radiologist needs to know in order to treat patients competently and confidently. Needs sources include the ABR exam blueprints, prior attendee course evaluations, clinical practice guidelines, peer reviewed literature, and expert defined needs.
Goals and Objectives:
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
• Identify critical knowledge and image interpretation skills gaps prior to their exams.
• Prepare a self-directed learning plan to close knowledge gaps prior to the exams.
• Identify differential diagnoses for the most seen and most important conditions in the 11 radiology subspecialties.
• Understand and assess the imaging and clinical features that allow for refinement of the differential diagnoses to allow for a more specific diagnosis.
• Judge some of the more commonly encountered artifacts in the subspecialties and describe why they occur and techniques to avoid them.
• Make management and treatment recommendations for a variety of patient cases.
Note: In-Training Members will receive a discounted price of $375 after login.
The target audience for this activity includes in-training radiologists preparing for exams and active practice, as well as for practicing radiologists with an interest in honing their diagnostic skills.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|NonMember Price||13 Sep,2020||USD 1,499.00|
|Member Price||13 Sep,2020||USD 745.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine