CME : 0.5
Anticoagulation for Superficial Vein Thrombosis/thrombosis Debates: Aggressive Vs. Conservative- Management of Superficial Thrombophlebitis is organized by American Vein and Lymphatic Society (AVLS).
Course Opens: 02/07/2013
Course Expires: 03/25/2021
The content of this Online CME activity is outlined to satisfy the requirements of the following target audience: phlebologists, general surgeons, vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, interventional cardiologists, vascular medicine practitioners, dermatologists, dermatologic surgeons, family practice and internal medicine practitioners, plastic surgeons, obstetricians and gynecologists, cardiologists, and any other healthcare professional currently or planning on treating patients with venous disease.
• 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
• 0.50 Attendance
This Online CME Conference will present an overview of superficial vein thrombosis. The purpose of this activity is to enhance the learners' competency through this introduction to management of superficial thrombophlebitis.
Upon completing the session,an attende should be able to:
• Recognize the prevailing aCCP guidelines for the treatment of Superficial Thrombophlebitis.
• Identify the risk of serious difficulties in patients with Superficial Thrombophlebitis.
• Review current medical literature concerning the treatment of Superficial Thrombophlebitis.
• Form a strategy of action for patients with multiple Superficial Thrombophlebitis presentations.
Steps to Successfully Complete This Activity:
If you are new to the ACP Online Education Center we expect that you register prior to viewing any activity. Click the Register link located in the top right corner of this screen to do so. If you are already a registered user log in and click the TAKE COURSE button that will appear in the Course Summary box.
To begin the activity click the START COURSE button.
• Progress through course content by using the NEXT button.
• Complete all required items in the course.
• Participants must score 80% or greater on the Post-Test to advance and receive credit. They are given three attempts to meet this threshold.
• Track your progress using the Course Progress menu.
• On the final page of the activity a link will be provided to download your certificate.
Hematology Blood and Marrow Transplant, Vascular Disease
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||24 Mar,2021||USD 25.00|
SpecialtiesHematology Blood and Marrow Transplant, Vascular Disease
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine