Cell Bio Virtual 2020 - An Online American Society of Cell Biology (ASCB) | European Molecular Biology Organisation (EMBO) Meeting is organized by American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) and will be held from Dec 02 - 16, 2020.
Cell Bio Virtual 2020 aims to enhance your meeting experience by integrating special interest tracks focused on your area of interest. These tracks will identify scientific sessions, poster presentations, and networking sessions within a topic area providing your ideal path for navigating the latest science at the meeting.
The meeting will be held from December 2 to December 16. Here is an overview of the Program:
• Wednesday, December 2 to Friday, December 4- Education and Professional Development Sessions and Awards. Sessions will take place between 10:30 am and 5:00 pm EST.
• Monday, December 7 to Friday, December 11- Scientific Talks Sessions, Scientific Award Lectures, Exhibitors, Exhibitor Tech Talks, Roundtable Discussions, and other Interactive Networking Opportunities. Sessions will take place between 10:00 am and 5:30 pm EST.
• Monday, December 14 to Wednesday, December 16- Scheduled Poster Presentations. Poster presentations will take place between 11:00 am and 2:30 pm EST. Each presenter will have an assigned one-hour time slot to interact. Posters will also be available on-demand before and after the scheduled time slots.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Cell and Developmental Biology
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Regular Nonmember - Early Fee||30 Sep,2020||USD 180.00|
|Postdoc Nonmember - Early Fee||30 Sep,2020||USD 90.00|
|Grad Student Nonmember - Early Fee||30 Sep,2020||USD 60.00|
|Undergrad Nonmember - Early Fee||30 Sep,2020||USD 30.00|
|ASCB Members - Early Fee||30 Sep,2020||Free|
|Members of the EMBO Community - Early Fee||30 Sep,2020||Free|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine