American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions 2020: A Virtual Experience is organized by American Heart Association (AHA) and will be held from Nov 13 - 17, 2020.
The world’s most impactful cardiovascular event of the year, Scientific Sessions 2020 will now be a global virtual experience.
We are excited to offer a complete virtual experience and connect more people from across the world than ever before. This ensures your accessibility to #AHA20 and provides an environment to participate and grow your network with like-minded professionals.
New Virtual Opportunities:
• Instant access – view all hot-topic sessions from anywhere in the world!
• Join the discussion – engage using live chat and grow your professional network
• Participate in live e-Poster presentations – create meaningful dialogue and share your ideas with the authors
• Connect with your community – easily identify with your peers and prioritize programming based on your specialty
• Explore all of Scientific Sessions 2020 – more time to navigate the event and discover new areas of interest
Specialty-focused programming areas divided into three science types: Basic, Clinical and Population.
• Interactive, in-depth educational sessions
• Innovative experiential learning areas
• Facilitated by preeminent faculty
• Live chat for even more engagement and discussion
• COVID-19 Hot Topic sessions
• Late Breaking Science
• Cardio-oncology Seminar
• Early Career & FIT Programming
• CME and MOC Credits
For over 90 years the American Heart Association has brought the world together at Scientific Sessions to disseminate scientific findings and to save lives. This year we find ourselves in a position where it is even more important and meaningful that we, as clinicians, scientists, public health officials and patients, come together to discuss these important topics. Join us this November and let’s reimagine the impact and power of sharing science, together.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-AHA member Fee||12 Nov,2020||USD 199.00|
|AHA member Fee||12 Nov,2020||USD 99.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine