2020 Virtual American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) Annual Meeting is organized by the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS). The session is held from Oct 01 - 10, 2020.
The virtual format combines high-quality educational content from the traditional Annual Meeting and the Dental Implant Conference into one distinctive meeting. Attendees can expect world-class presentations with new ways to engage with speakers and a community-oriented platform that allows for peer-to-peer engagement.
At the conclusion of the AAOMS Annual Meeting, participants should be able to:
• Identify emerging issues and trends in oral and maxillofacial surgery to be on the forefront of research and innovation.
• Apply knowledge and increase competencies by participating in didactic presentations, skill-building workshops and distinctive educational formats to support complex concepts in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
• Demonstrate for all members of the OMS team the various evidence-based approaches and treatments applicable in oral and maxillofacial surgery and foster interprofessional collaboration in practice to improve patient outcomes.
• Discover support, guidance and leadership opportunities in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery through networking with peers and mentors.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine