Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Summary is organized by CEUfast, Inc. and will be held from Jul 04, 2018 - Sep 15, 2019. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 4 Contact Hours.
This course will educate nursing assistants on how to safely, efficiently work with cognitively impaired residents. Upon completion, nursing assistants will have an understanding of behavior management, resident environmental issues and associated ethical issues.
They will also be able to identify activities for residents and explain how to provide assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), including bathing, dressing and eating.
• Discuss behavior management.
• Discuss the provision of assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs).
• Identify activities for residents.
• Discuss stress management for the caregiver.
• Identify family issues.
• Identify resident environment issues.
• Discuss ethical issues.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.