CME : 0.25
Advances in Anti-Cytokine Therapy: New Pathways (IL 12/23, IL 17, IL 23) is organized by Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education.
Release Date: May 09, 2018
Expiration Date: May 09, 2020
The target audience for this medical event is rheumatologists, dermatologists, gastroenterologists, allergists, clinical immunologists, and specializes in infectious disease, integrative medicine, primary care and other healthcare professionals caring for patients with immunologic diseases. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
Basic and Clinical Immunology series provides clinicians with a review of basic and clinical immunology. It is comprised of A-B-C teaching with an emphasis on biologic principles and implications and focuses on three areas- basic overview of immunology, a review of current advances, and biologic therapies for IMIDS.
This webcast will review the current advances in anti-cytokine therapy, as well as the treatment gaps.
• Highlight current advances in the understanding of psoriatic arthritis and rational for anti-cytokine therapy
• Explain the mechanism of action, efficacy and potential evidence based role of newer and emerging therapies
• Identify timely and aggressive treatment strategies and gaps for patients with psoriatic disease
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine