Addressing Common Citations from AABB and CAP is organized by American Association of Blood Banks and would be held during Nov 15, 2017.
After participating in this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• List common AABB nonconformances in the Transfusion Services, Donor Services, IRL, and Perioperative services.
• List common CAP checklist deficiencies from the Transfusion Medicine, All Common and Lab General checklists.
• Expand discussion on selected items to include interpretation of requirements, variations in interpretation and execution of intent.
• Provide guidance on steps to avoid nonconformances/deficiencies.
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine