Acute and Chronic Sinusitis Webcast is organized by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUMC) and will be held during Jun 02, 2017 - Jun 02, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
Conference Description :
The participant should expect to develop a basic understanding of the methodology utilized to properly diagnose a patient with rhinosinusitis. The participant will also be exposed to common conditions that mimic rhinosinusitis.
Conference Objectives are :
As a result of this educational activity, webcast participants will be able to:
• UNDERSTAND the basic workup of patients with rhinosinusitis; and
• DEVELOP an understanding of the conditions that mimic or concomitantly exist with rhinosinusitis.
You’ll also learn about the following:
• Challenges of diagnosing acute sinusitis
• Chronic sinusitis
• When to consult the otolaryngologist
• The sinuses in systemic diseaseSinusitis surgery
• Sinus stents
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.