CPD Hour : 0.3
A practice wide approach for oral cancer management is organized by British Dental Association (BDA) and will be held from Jul 06, 2016 - Dec 31, 2019. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 30 minutes of verifiable CPD.
This session reviews how the whole of the dental team is responsible for managing oral cancer and considers the part everyone can play.
• Explore each team members' responsibility for the management of oral cancer in general practice
• Deliver a 50:50 intra/extra-oral screening for patients in the surgery and teaching patients to self-screen
• How to become better equipped to deal with the CQC's requirements on oral cancer management.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Dentistry, Practice Management, Oncology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine