7th Annual Update on Vascular Disease: From Head to Toe is organized by University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center (UHCMC) and will be held during Apr 01, 2017 - Mar 31, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is update practicing internists, family medicine physicians, primary care physicians, cardiologists, hospitalists, emergency medicine physicians, vascular surgeons, podiatrists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, residents and fellows on current topics in vascular disease.This CME Webinar Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Discuss the importance of objective vascular laboratory testing for various vascular conditions
• Recognize the symptoms and presentation of patients with peripheral arterial disease
• Identify the severity of carotid disease and when to refer for intervention
To receive a statement of credit for up to 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits, you must:
• Review the full content of the recorded sessions by Drs. Kashyap, Shah, Brown and Saar. • Review any supplementary materials referenced under Resources.
• Reflect on the content.
• Successfully complete the post-test. A score of 75% is required for passage.
• Complete the evaluation.
There is no fee for this program.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.