American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry(AACAP)'s 67th Annual Virtual Meeting is organized by the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry(AACAP). This Online CME Course will be held from Oct 12 - 24, 2020.
AACAP’s 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting to produce outstanding education and afford opportunities for all members to connect, collaborate, and gather in a virtual space.
Here’s a snapshot of what to expect:
• CME credits, highlighting the same quality and breadth of educational content that you’ve come to expect from AACAP.
• Emphasized programs discussing our changing world in the era of COVID-19 and ongoing struggles with healthcare disparities, health inequities, and systemic racism.
• Two weeks to take advantage of all the learning and networking opportunities:
• Week 1 (October 12-18): offers hundreds of hours of pre-recorded content from Symposia, Clinical Perspectives, and Institutes (with ticket) that you can experience at your own convenience.
• Week 2 (October 19-24): features hundreds of hours of live-streamed presentations with lots of opportunities for interaction and engagement.
• Virtual New Research Posters with opportunities for online chat with presenters.
• A virtual Exhibit Hall and career center to learn about the latest products, services, and opportunities in the field.
• Networking events with presenters and peers to connect with colleagues personally and professionally.
• Wellness events with an AACAP twist to give your mind and body a needed break.
• Savings of time and money with reduced registration fees, and no travel expenses.
Additionals details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
SpecialtiesChild and Adolescent Psychiatry
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine