Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Update is organized by American Seminar Institute (ASI) and will be held during May 15, 2017 - May 14, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Radiologists, Physicians, Subspecialist Physicians. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
Following this continuing medical education activity, the participant should be able to:
• Discuss the importance of Partial Volume Effect (PVE) in designing and testing new radiotracers for both research and clinical applications.
• Describe the various PET radiopharmaceuticals that play a role in thyroid imaging.
• Compare Nuclear Medicine diagnostic outcomes with radiographic and/or other diagnostic procedures.
• Utilize Cardiac PET to optimal laboratory performance.
• Describe the role and limitations of PSMA PET-CT.
• Discuss the uses of [F18]-fluorodeoxyglucose in patients with cognitive decline/dementia.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Radiology, Nuclear Medicine