2022 Hot Topics in Radiology: Advanced Applications and Artificial Intelligence is organized by docmedED.com - Educational Symposia (ESI) ON-DEMAND.
Release Date: April 1, 2022
CME Expiration Date: March 31, 2025
About This CME Teaching Activity:
This CME activity is designed to provide an update on a variety of new cutting-edge developments in diagnostic imaging and intervention. Topics include new techniques and practical applications of MRI and CT with an update into the clinical applications of artificial intelligence and machine learning. Emphasis is placed on the practical clinical uses of new technologies and their impact on the future of radiology practice.
Educational Objectives :
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
• Discuss new cutting-edge applications of MRI and CT imaging.
• Compare the utility of MRI and CT in the evaluation of various musculoskeletal, neuro, body, and cardiovascular applications.
• Discuss the utility of MRI and CT in the workup of spine disease and intervention.
• Discuss the clinical indications and applications of artificial intelligence in radiology.
• Discuss the clinical impact of artificial intelligence and machine learning in radiology.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.