2018 University of California San Diego (UCSD) Breast Imaging and Interventions Update is organized by docmedED.com - Educational Symposia (ESI) ON-DEMAND and will be held from Mar 15, 2018 - Mar 14, 2021.
The target audience for this medical event is primarily intended and designed to educate diagnostic imaging physicians who perform and interpret breast imaging examinations. The CME activity should also benefit referring physicians who order breast imaging studies. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 21.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The University of California San Diego in association with Educational Symposia present Clinical Breast Imaging and Interventions Update. This CME activity provides a comprehensive review of diagnostic breast imaging and intervention. Focus is placed on a systematic approach to effective breast imaging and interpretation strategies. Technological advances in breast imaging techniques, including tomosynthesis, contrast enhanced mammography are presented. Updates in image guided breast biopsy and current trends in optimizing your breast imaging program as well as multimodality case reviews enforce the didactic lectures included in this series.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
• Review changes to the ACR BI-RADS® lexicon.
• Evaluate the controversy involving breast density.
• Describe the role of breast core biopsy and imaging histologic correlation in evaluating suspicious breast imaging findings.
• Discuss current issues in the management of breast cancer.
• Recognize the current breast cancer economics and medical legal implications of breast imaging.
• Explain new technologies in breast imaging including full field digital mammography, digital breast tomosynthesis, ultrasound and MRI.
• Assess the current and future applications of breast imaging.
• Recognize subtle signs of breast carcinoma utilizing multiple imaging modalities.
• Correlate breast imaging results with pathological and surgical outcomes.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.