CEUs : 24.5
Contact Hours : 24.5
Venous and Lymphatic Diseases Part 2 is organized by Gage Continuing Education (CE).
• 24.5 ARRT Category A+ CEUs
• Registered Nurse: Approved for 24.5 Contact Hours
• Book and Test -$119.50
• Mail Test -$84.50
• Download Test -$84.50
• Online Test -$84.50
• Fax -$84.50
Presented in full color and written by a world-renowned author team, this all-in-one guide covers every key aspect of disorders affecting the venous and lymphatic systems. Venous and Lymphatic Diseases opens with fundamental topics, including anatomy and physiology, which provide a solid foundation for such important clinical considerations as the physical examination and appropriate diagnostic imaging modalities, specific disease states, and treatment protocols. You'll also find incisive overviews of conditions commonly encountered in clinical practice, which are conveniently presented by body system.
Supported by numerous references and color illustrations throughout, Venous and Lymphatic Diseases expertly reviews the latest advances in the field and takes you through new and emerging treatment options, including pharmacologic therapies.
• All inclusive coverage of everything from common disorders, such as varicose veins, to unusual and rare entities, including trauma and congenital abnormalities
• Up-to-date information on function and dysfunction, plus proven strategies that facilitate accurate diagnosis and successful therapeutic outcomes
• An important, timely section on systemic diseases that includes coverage of tumors, malignancy, and venous hypertension resulting from chronic heart failure
• A concluding section offers a practical overview of lymphatics, the clinical approach to the patient with edema, and wound care
• More than 400 superb, full-color images, including clear, precise illustrations, photographs, and radiographs--as well as numerous tables and figures--in every chapter, reinforcing the text's authoritative content
• Excellent pedagogy, including reader-friendly chapter introductions, chapter-ending summaries, and full references to facilitate understanding and review
On completion of this course the participant should be able to:
• Name the parts of the cardiac venous system.
• List four radiographic options used to evaluate the inferior vena cava.
• List seven causes of hepatic vein thrombosis.
• Name the ductless glands included in the dual group of the endocrine venous system.
• Define the term chronic pelvic pain and list its symptoms.
• Describe the term D-dimer and explant the correlation with deep vein thrombosis.
• Describe the Seldinger technique used if patients requiring central venous access.
• Name four imaging modalities used to diagnose lymphedema.
• Describe the five stages of peripheral lymphedema.
• List five common caused of acute unilateral edema.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine