CME : 0.75
Surgical Metamorphosis : Preparing for Change is organized by Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education and will be held during Apr 07, 2017 - Apr 07, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event for general surgery, internal medicine practitioners, allied health professionals, and other medical professionals, including nurse practitioners and physician assistants. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Masters in Medicine is an online series of CME-certified webcasts in which expert multi-disciplinary faculty provide a comprehensive review to keep clinicians up to date on advances in clinical care. Hear insights from world-renowned experts on their experience and recommendations regarding how to provide optimal patient care. Through a webcast format, these masters present evidence-based perspectives on a variety of topics, thus providing information that can have significant positive impacts on patient outcomes.
Conference Objectives are :
• Illustrate the evolution of surgical interventions over the past century.
• Identify the development of technology that has changed the nature of surgical care.
• Present the factors that have lead to change in the concepts of surgical care.
• Review potential mechanisms to maintain skills in a changing environment.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine