CME : 10
SANS: Spine Module is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
Release Date: March 2018
Termination Date: March 2021
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon conclusion of this educational activity, the learner will be able to:
• Improve recognition and treatment of various operative and non-operative spinal conditions
• Self-assess existing fund of medical knowledge in spinal disease and relevant treatment paradigms
• Recognize the evidence that supports current management strategies in the management of spinal disease.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Nonmember Fee||30 Mar,2021||USD 225.00|
|Member Fee||30 Mar,2021||USD 150.00|
|Resident Fee||30 Mar,2021||USD 75.00|
- 60 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education