Pneumonia – Diagnosis and Management is organized by AchieveCE. This course has been approved for a maximum of 3.0 Contact Hours.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This course is designed to provide health care professionals with the tools needed to diagnose and manage patients with the most common types of pneumonia.
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
• Describe the various types of pneumonia.
• Identify common symptoms of pneumonia.
• Discuss common risk factors for pneumonia.
• Discuss clinical strategies for diagnosing and treating pneumonia.
• Discuss atypical types of pneumonia.
• Discuss the relationship between COVID-19 and pneumonia.
• Discuss steps that health care providers and patients can take to prevent pneumonia.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Final Fee||28 Feb, 2023||USD 25.00|
Toll free Number
Dist of Col, Washington
Nurse Practitioners +1 More