Perceptions of Risk Stratification Workflows in Primary Care is organized by AchieveCE. This course has been approved for a maximum of 2.0 Contact Hours.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This course reviews professional perceptions of healthcare transformation models that use Risk Stratification to manage care resources, an approach aimed at creating maximum benefit from the use of those resources.
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
• Define Risk Stratification and recognize the major components of a computer, human, and mixed care management models.
• Recognize the importance of Risk Stratification as a tool for health care cost reduction and improvement of patient outcomes.
• Use the basic structure of the three types of Risk Stratification in a clinical or patient care setting.
• Understand the evolving nature of Risk Stratification and contribute to its application in care management transformation and improvement.
• Engage with other staff in planning and actions to develop the most effective applications of Risk Stratification in clinical settings.
• Understand the initial attitudes and perceptions about Risk Stratification and their potential for change and growth.
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.