- Dentist - Alabama
The oral Infections Course is organized by AchieveCE. This course has been approved for a maximum of 6.0 Contact Hours.
This course provides medical professionals information on host defence systems and basic mechanisms of microbiology, the most common odontogenic infections and their origins and treatments.
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
• Explain a variety of host defence systems and basic mechanisms of microbiology
• List common odontogenic infections and their origins
• Identify treatments for specific oral and maxillofacial bacterial infections
• Discern the presentation of oral fungal infections and plan the proper course of treatment
• Describe the presentation of common oral and maxillofacial viral Infections, their infectious agents, and treatment options
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.