The oral Infections Course is organized by AchieveCE. This course has been approved for a maximum of 6.0 Contact Hours.
This course provides medical professionals information on host defence systems and basic mechanisms of microbiology, the most common odontogenic infections and their origins and treatments.
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
• Explain a variety of host defence systems and basic mechanisms of microbiology
• List common odontogenic infections and their origins
• Identify treatments for specific oral and maxillofacial bacterial infections
• Discern the presentation of oral fungal infections and plan the proper course of treatment
• Describe the presentation of common oral and maxillofacial viral Infections, their infectious agents, and treatment options
Refunds are available if you cancel within 14 days of order confirmation and haven't started any courses. Note that online transaction charges will be deducted. No refund if courses are started during the cancellation period