The oral Infections Course is organized by AchieveCE. This course has been approved for a maximum of 6.0 Contact Hours.
This course provides medical professionals information on host defence systems and basic mechanisms of microbiology, the most common odontogenic infections and their origins and treatments.
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
• Explain a variety of host defence systems and basic mechanisms of microbiology
• List common odontogenic infections and their origins
• Identify treatments for specific oral and maxillofacial bacterial infections
• Discern the presentation of oral fungal infections and plan the proper course of treatment
• Describe the presentation of common oral and maxillofacial viral Infections, their infectious agents, and treatment options
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Final Fee||28 Feb, 2023||USD 40.00|
Toll free Number
Primary Care +1 More
Infectious Disease +6 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 12
Pharmacy and Medicine +1 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 6