Nitrous Oxide Sedation, 4th ed. is organized by Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC.
Last reviewed: November 1, 2017
Expires: November 1, 2020
What is the significance of Nitrous Oxide Sedation, 4th ed. CME Course?
Do your patients expect it? Probably.
An ADA survey shows that 56% of general dentists, 85% of oral surgeons, and nearly 90% of pediatric dentists are employing it regularly. It has an excellent safety record and has withstood the test of time longer than any other drug.
What are the objectives of Nitrous Oxide Sedation, 4th ed. CME Course?
When you complete this Text-based CME course, you will take a written or online test that measures your ability to identify:
• Amounts of oxygen and nitrous oxide used in N2O/O2 sedation.
• Ways in which N2O/O2 interacts with the body.
• Compensations for evaluating patients prior to sedation.
• Safety matters pertaining to the use and manufacture of N2O/O2.
• Features and uses of N2O/O2 sedation that benefit patients.
• General practice measures that protect patients and health care workers.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Pain Management, Anesthesia and intensive care
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Nitrous Oxide Sedation, 4th ed. - book, ebook and test (Traditional Hardcopy or Online Only) Fee||01 Nov,2020||USD 105.45|
|Nitrous Oxide Sedation, 4th ed. (book and test) FL anesthesia permit Fee||01 Nov,2020||USD 105.45|
|Handbook of Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Sedation (book and ebook only) Fee||01 Nov,2020||USD 69.45|
|Nitrous Oxide Sedation, 4th ed. (test 1 or test 2) Fee||01 Nov,2020||USD 25.00|
|Nitrous Oxide Sedation, 4th ed. - FL anesthesia permit (test 1 or test 2) Fee||01 Nov,2020||USD 25.00|
SpecialtiesPain Management, Anesthesia and intensive care
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine