CE Credits : 1
Interventions to Prevent Age-related Cognitive Decline, Mild Cognitive Impairment, and Clinical Alzheimer's-type Dementia is organized by CEmobile, LLC.
Course Credit(s): 1 CE Credit or Hour
This course assesses the effectiveness of 13 interventions for preventing or delaying the onset of age-related cognitive decline, mild cognitive impairment (MCI), or clinical Alzheimer's-type dementia (CATD).
• Analyze the evidence in the research literature addressing the effectiveness of cognitive decline, mild cognitive impairment, and Alzheimer's dementia interventions
• Analyze the applicability and limitations of the research findings for cognitive decline, mild cognitive impairment, and Alzheimer's dementia interventions
Note:- This course does not expire.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine