CE Credits : 3
Gun Violence: Prediction, Prevention, and Policy is organized by CEmobile, LLC.
Course Credit(s): 3 CE Credit or Hour
Gun violence is an urgent, complex, and multifaceted problem. It requires evidence-based, multifaceted solutions. Psychology can make important contributions to policies that prevent gun violence. The American Psychological Association commissioned this report by a panel of experts to convey research-based conclusions and recommendations (and to identify gaps in such knowledge) on how to reduce the incidence of gun violence - whether by homicide, suicide, or mass shootings - nationwide.
• Analyze the antecedents to gun violence related to developmental issues
• Analyze the antecedents to gun violence related to gender and culture
• Assess gun violence prediction and prevention at the individual level
• Assess gun violence prevention at the community level
• Critique policies to reduce gun violence
Note:- This course does not expire.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine