CE Credits : 1
Families Affected by Co-occurring Substance Use and Intimate Partner Violence is organized by CEmobile, LLC.
Course Credit(s): 1 CE Credit or Hour
Families affected by co-occurring intimate partner violence (IPV) and substance use face unique and interconnected needs. Providing services requires consideration of the needs of the adults who are experiencing IPV, the children exposed to it, and the family unit as a whole, with a primary emphasis on ensuring the safety of all family members. This course focuses on mothers who are experiencing IPV and who use substances, and it identifies promising practices and programs to meet the needs of these women and their children.
• Analyze the prevalence and consequences of intimate partner violence and substance use
• Analyze the impact of intimate partner violence and substance use on children
• Critique the effectiveness of interventions for intimate partner violence and substance use
Note:- This course does not expire.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine