Directions in Pain Management, Volume 3 is organized by Hatherleigh Medical Education.
American Medical Association
The Hatherleigh Company, Ltd. designates this CME activity for a maximum number of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CE Hours: 10
The objective of this continuing medical education program is to present participants with an expanded psychiatric skill set and raised awareness of clinically relevant issues in their profession. They will review key diagnostic criteria, cutting-edge treatment strategies, side effects and issues of tolerance, dependence, addiction, and exit strategies. Moreover, clinicians will review the appropriate use of medications in the management of pain.
The expected outcomes include an increase in competence, knowledge, and performance.
CME/CE Lessons in Volume 3
• Understanding Chronic Pain
• The Causes of Chronic Pain: Why It Happens
• Treating Chronic Pain: An Introduction to Medications, Their Uses, and Side Effects
• Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Part 1: Introduction to Medical Aspects Impacting Vocational Rehabilitation
• Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Part 2: Vocational Rehabilitation Roles and Evaluation of Return-to-Work Hurdles
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.