Directions in Pain Management, Volume 3 is organized by Hatherleigh Medical Education.
• Understanding Chronic Pain
• The Causes of Chronic Pain: Why It Happens
• Treating Chronic Pain: An Introduction to Medications, Their Uses, and Side Effects
• Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Part 1: Introduction to Medical Aspects Impacting Vocational Rehabilitation
• Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Part 2: Vocational Rehabilitation Roles and Evaluation of Return-to-Work Hurdles
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.