Directions in Child & Adolescent Therapy, Volume 5 is organized by Hatherleigh Medical Education.
• Early-Life Stress and Altered Neuroendocrine Function: Risks for Mood and Anxiety Disorders
• Current Psychiatric Morbidity and Aggression/Impulsivity in Child and Adolescent Suicide and ADHD
• Internet and Videogame Addiction
• Child Custody Evaluations: Standards and Recommendations
• Readiness to Change: Recovery from Child Sexual Abuse
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.