Diabetes Type 1: Current Approaches in Patient Management for Individuals Diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2025-06-02
2.5-contact-hour diabetes CEU course on type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM). Identify development, diagnosis, treatment regimens, management, and interventions to avoid acute and chronic complications. Applicable for nursing, occupational therapy, and other healthcare professionals.
Course Learning Objectives:
1) Describe the impact of type 1 diabetes.
2) Discuss the pathogenesis of T1DM.
3) Summarize the diagnostic process for T1DM.
4) Explain current management strategies for type 1 diabetes.
5) Identify acute and chronic complications and interventions to prevent these complications.
Refunds are available if you cancel within 14 days of order confirmation and haven't started any courses. Note that online transaction charges will be deducted. No refund if courses are started during the cancellation period
eMedEvents neither represents any State Medical Board nor claims to provide any online course on behalf of the State Medical Board. Subscribing to any of our CME/CE online courses is entirely at the user's discretion, and they should verify with their State Medical Board for their current re-licensure requirements.