COVID-19 and Seasonal Flu 2022-2023: What Healthcare Professionals Need to Know is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2023-10-02
COVID-19 and seasonal flu (influenza) symptoms can be similar. Learn to distinguish the symptoms, prevent transmission in the healthcare setting, and educate yourself about the 2022-2023 vaccines. Deepen your knowledge about virus transmission, variants including omicron, patient education, and infection control during the coronavirus pandemic.
Course Learning Objectives:
• Differentiate between the clinical presentation of COVID-19 and seasonal flu.
• Explain the incubation, period of contagion, transmission, and possible long-term effects of the COVID-19 and influenza viruses.
• Discuss infection prevention measures for influenza and COVID-19.
• Describe patient education considerations for influenza and COVID-19.
• Explain treatment and vaccination guidelines for seasonal flu and COVID-19.
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.
eMedEvents neither represents any State Medical Board nor claims to provide any online course on behalf of the State Medical Board. Subscribing to any of our CME/CE online courses is entirely at the user's discretion, and they should verify with their State Medical Board for their current re-licensure requirements.