Expiration Date: 2024-12-02
Fulfills 4-hour Nevada nursing CEU bioterrorism training requirement relating to the medical consequences of an act of terrorism that involves the use of a weapon of mass destruction (WMD). Prepare for and respond effectively to an act of bioterrorism, including methods of protection for NV nurses (RN/LPN) and patients, and the role of HAN and NVHAN.
Course Learning Objectives:
• Describe terrorism and weapons of mass destruction
• Identify appropriate personal protective equipment
• Discuss preparedness and response to biological, chemical, and nuclear agents.
• Review signs and symptoms of exposure to and emergency treatment for patients exposed to biological, chemical, and nuclear agents.
• Describe syndromic surveillance and reporting procedures.
• Explain the Health Alert Network
Refunds are available if you cancel within 14 days of order confirmation and haven't started any courses. Note that online transaction charges will be deducted. No refund if courses are started during the cancellation period