Expiration Date: 2024-12-02
Fulfills 4-hour Nevada nursing CEU bioterrorism training requirement relating to the medical consequences of an act of terrorism that involves the use of a weapon of mass destruction (WMD). Prepare for and respond effectively to an act of bioterrorism, including methods of protection for NV nurses (RN/LPN) and patients, and the role of HAN and NVHAN.
Course Learning Objectives:
• Describe terrorism and weapons of mass destruction
• Identify appropriate personal protective equipment
• Discuss preparedness and response to biological, chemical, and nuclear agents.
• Review signs and symptoms of exposure to and emergency treatment for patients exposed to biological, chemical, and nuclear agents.
• Describe syndromic surveillance and reporting procedures.
• Explain the Health Alert Network
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.