Asthma Patient Care is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: 2024-10-01
Asthma Patient Care. 10-contact-hour continuing education course on asthma signs and symptoms, diagnosis and assessment, pharmacologic treatments, long-term management, complications, breathing difficulty, and managing attacks. Applicable for nursing, occupational therapy, and other practitioners.
Course Learning Objectives:
1) Define “asthma” and its types.
2) Discuss the impacts of asthma.
3) Review the pathophysiology, signs and symptoms, etiology, and contributing factors related to the development of asthma.
4) Describe the diagnostic process and assessment of asthma severity.
5) Review the pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatments for asthma.
6) Describe the management of acute asthma attacks.
7) Summarize the elements of long-term asthma management.
8) Identify the roles of respiratory, physical, and occupational therapy in the long-term management of asthma.
9) Describe complications of asthma.
10) Discuss asthma care for special populations.
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.