704: Ethics and Medical Errors (N) is organized by Medical Education Systems (MedEdSys), Inc. This course has been approved for a maximum of 30 CEUs
At the conclusion of this course participants will be able to:
• Define ethics and medical ethics, and explain the sources of these ethics.
• Identify how medical ethics impact patient care.
• Recognize new medical ethics issues.
• Apply ethical principles to help improve patient care.
• List and explain the four underlying principles of bioethics.
• Understand the relationship between laws, professional ethics, and professional codes such as the AMA Code of Ethics.
• You will be able to explain the significance of the To Error is Human Report, and identify its highlights
• You will be able to list and discuss key steps that can be taken the Improving Health Care Quality
• You will be able to discuss the scope of the problem of medical errors and discuss how they have become a leading cause of death and injury
• You will be able to explain some of the reasons why errors happen, and what can be done to minimize their occurrence
• You will be able to discuss what types of errors can occur and where they tend to occur
• You will be able to explain what is meant by “root cause analysis” and identify the key steps in conducting that analysis
• You will be able to explain the JCAHO’s role in reducing medical errors and identify some of the key steps they have taken to accomplish that reduction
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Course Registration Fee||31 May, 2023||USD 69.99|
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 12 +
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 8 +