601: Patient Assessment: A Review (N) is organized by Medical Education Systems (MedEdSys), Inc. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 30 CEUs.
• Identify and demonstrate methods for conducting physical assessment of the patient.
• List and discuss the important elements of interviewing a patient and taking their medical history-including how to document the information.
• Identify and explain the purposes of chest roentgenography and key laboratory tests employed in patient assessment, with an emphasis on pulmonary tests.
• Discuss the procedures and purposes of sputum examinations.
• Identify and explain the techniques for pulmonary function testing.
• Identify and explain the purposes of laboratory tests used in patient assessment.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Course Registration Fee||31 May, 2023||USD 64.99|
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 12 +
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 8 +