109: Respiratory Diseases (N) is organized by Medical Education Systems (MedEdSys), Inc..
Upon completion of this module, the student will be able to:
• Differentiate between the various chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases.
• Differentiate between the various restrictive pulmonary diseases.
• Describe the pathophysiology of the infectious respiratory disease processes.
• Discuss the pathophysiology of pulmonary embolic disease.
• Summarize the effects of pulmonary pathology due to trauma.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Registration Fee||31 May, 2023||USD 65.00|
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10