1001: Inhaled Nitric Oxide (N) is organized by Medical Education Systems (MedEdSys), Inc. This course has been approved for a maximum of 30 CEUs.
Upon completion of this module, you will be able to:
• Explain what nitric oxide is and why healthcare professionals are so interested.
• Identify the physical and biological properties of nitric oxide.
• Summarize research findings regarding use of nitric oxide therapy in animals and humans.
• Identify and discuss the three major areas of concern regarding the toxicity of nitric oxide.
• Identify and explain the effects of nitric oxide therapy.
• List and explain the clinical indications for inhaled nitric oxide therapy.
• Identify monitoring systems and procedures associated with nitric oxide therapy.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Registration Fee||31 May, 2023||USD 66.99|
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 8 +
Florida, Lake Buena Vista