Pacific University 2020 Residents Case Presentations - Part 7
Pacific University 2020 Residents Case Presentations - Part 7 is organized by Pacific University.
Expiration Date: June 8, 2023
Credits: 0.50 credits.
A series of cases aiming to expand the understanding of data collection and analysis of corneal topography and the visual possibilities with contemporary orthokeratology lens designs.
• To review the clinical evaluation of orthokeratology.
• To review the analysis or both regular and irregular corneal topography and how to collect appropriate scans for orthokeratology.
• To inform the primary care practitioner on the various applications of orthokeratology outside of myopia control.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credits : 0.5
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine