Update & Intensive Review of Internal Medicine - 27th Annual
Update & Intensive Review of Internal Medicine - 27th Annual is organized by Columbia University Department of Medicine and will be held from Jun 21 - 25, 2021.
Physicians (ACCME) Credit Designation:
• Amedco LLC designates this live virtual activity for a maximum of 51.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• 51.50 ACCME, ACPE, ANCC, International EACCME Credits, MOC
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive review of the most important advances that have recently been made in Internal Medicine, and to help candidates prepare for the Internal Medicine Boards or the Recertification Examination. Each of the major subspecialties will be covered including cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, infectious disease, nephrology, neurology, oncology, pulmonary disease, and rheumatology. Much of the material will be presented in lecture format by the best teachers and clinicians from the Columbia University Irving Medical Center. In addition, each specialty will have a case-based question and answer session using an interactive computer-based system. This system will allow you (anonymously) to test your knowledge in the different areas of medicine.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be better able to:
• Understand the most current, evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for key core competency-based topics in medicine.
• Learn the latest knowledge & skills and apply them to daily practice.
• Make recommendations for optimal management of many common diseases.
• Diagnose and manage problems frequently encountered in the hospital and office.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 51.5
- MOC : 51.5
Session Brochure : Download Session Brochure
Speaker (s)View all
- Internal Medicine
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology