European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Breast Cancer 2021
European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Breast Cancer 2021 is organized by European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO). and will be held from May 05 - 08, 2021.
A total Of 250 hours Of continuing medical education (CME) including:
• minimum 120 hours Of ESMO-MORA Category 1
○ meetings or activities organized by ESMO or a sponsor accreditedby ESMO. 20 of these hours should consist of attendance at an ESMO event such as: ESMOCongress, ESMO Conference, ESMO Preceptorshi,
○ ESMO E-learninq activities
• minimum 80 hours of MORA Category 2 education (such as patient-centered activities, teaching other medical and healthcare professionals, self assessment examinations and reviews, self-instructional materials, use Of databases and Other computer-based materials in connection with patient care activities). AIO points are counted as MORA Category 2.
• remaining 50 hours consisting Of either MORA Category 1 or Category2 education
ESMO Breast 2021 Virtual is designed for breast cancer researchers and clinicians who have a specific interest in innovation (including translational research, new agents, molecular and functional diagnostics, biomarkers and cutting-edge research applications in the clinical setting) and care. It will be a multidisciplinary European Congress involving top scientists.
• To integrate translational research into cancer care
• To further improve precision medicine
• To disseminate innovation in breast cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment
• To improve the practice of breast cancer specialists worldwide
• To advance knowledge and cultivate balanced insights
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 250
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine