Early Access to Care- Arizona (EAC-AZ) Conference
Early Access to Care- Arizona (EAC-AZ) Conference is organized by Phoenix Children's Hospital and will be held from Jan 26 - Sep 28, 2021.
This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 CME Credits.
Autism Diagnostic on the Front Lines of Pediatrics
The Early Access for Care Arizona (EAC-AZ) Program
The Early Access for Care Arizona (EAC-AZ) program intends to close the gap in education and resources needed to diagnose children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) early when services are most effective. The educational program aims to increase the competence for primary care pediatricians to screen, diagnose and manage children with ASD. Those that successfully complete course will receive a certification that is recognized by the Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) in Arizona which they can present with their diagnostic evaluation so DDD services can be obtained more readily.
The educational components contain four parts:
• A Webinar Series presented by experts teach primary care practitioners the necessary components for screening, diagnosing and referring children with ASD for services. Continuing medication education (CME) credits can be obtained
• Annual Conference where experts educate those in the program as well as the wider medical community about ASD in general, particularly with respect to important under recognized comorbidities. CME credits can be obtained for this conference
• Training on Specific Tools Needed for the Evaluation of Children with ASD, including:
o RITA-T: The Rapid Interactive Screening Test for Autism in Toddlers is a secondary screener for ASD that can be used in the office setting
• Performance improvement. Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part 4 credits are available to those that document performance improvement for screening children with ASD in their practice.
- CME : 16
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine