43rd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC) is organized by IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS) and will be held from Nov 01 - 05, 2021.
Pre-Conference Workshops & Social Events: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Conference Dates: Monday, November 1 – Friday, November 5, 2021
Theme: Changing Global Health Care in the Twenty-First Century”
As the world’s largest international biomedical engineering conference. A broad array of scientific tracks will cover diverse topics of cutting edge research and innovation in biomedical engineering, healthcare technology R&D, translational clinical research, technology transfer and entrepreneurship, and biomedical engineering education. In addition to the high-profile keynotes, the conference program will feature mini- symposia, Workshops, Special sessions, oral and poster sessions, sessions for students and young professionals, sessions for clinicians and entrepreneurs, and exhibits from vendors and universities.
Conference themes include:
• Biomedical Signal Processing
• Biomedical Imaging and Image Processing
• Micro/Nano-bioengineering Cellular/Tissue Engineering & Biomaterials
• Computational Systems, Modeling and Simulation in Medicine, Multiscale Modeling & Synthetic Biology
• Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems Engineering
• Neural and Rehabilitation Engineering
• Biomedical Sensors and Wearable Systems
• Biorobotics and Biomechanics
• Therapeutic & Diagnostic Systems and Technologies
• Biomedical & Health Informatics
• Biomedical Engineering Education and Society
• Translational Engineering for Healthcare Innovation and Commercialization
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Toll free Number
Healthcare Technology +10 More
Contact Hours 1
Healthcare Technology +1 More
Credit Hour 2